Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Traffic Violations, Adoption & Child Custody
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Sarah Luce Reeder and Associates LLC is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Traffic Violations, Adoption and Child Custody cases. Based in Joplin, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Missouri. Our attorneys have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. No matter what your case involves, we are focused on your success. Please read our profiles to learn more about our professional backgrounds.
Our attorneys are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Sarah Luce Reeder and Associates LLC has a thorough understanding of Missouri law. Our lawyers work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Traffic Violations: Traffic violations range from reckless driving and speeding to DUI and hit-and-run accidents. If you have been charged with a traffic violation in Missouri, contact us today to speak to an experienced criminal defense attorney about your case.
- Adoption: Adopting a child should be a joyous occasion for your family. However, the process can be complicated and frustrating. Our experienced attorneys help clients through the adoption process, bringing your child home as soon as possible.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. Our attorneys have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody rights, our attorneys have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. Our experienced attorneys help parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Same-Sex Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. You may be facing a variety of issues, such as child custody and spousal support. During your same-sex divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
When you retain the services of Sarah Luce Reeder and Associates LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our reputable Joplin law firm today
Sarah Luce Reeder and Associates LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let our lawyers work with you to address your legal concerns. Our offices are conveniently located in Joplin. Call the firm at 417-392-3062 to arrange your consultation.